Latifeh's Famous Fried Eggs
- Place about 2-3 tablespoons (per egg) - at least, of Old Country Olive Oil in a frying pan. It should be enough to for your egg(s) to swim in!
- Heat the pan to a medium temperature, making sure that the oil doesn't start to smoke (extra virgin olive can reach 410 ºF before oxidizing)
- Add egg by pouring into the pan slowly to avoid. This will make the egg white "bubble" and the sides crisp.
- Move the egg around slightly to avoid sticking to the pan.
- Take a long spoon and scoop up a little of the hot oil from the pan and gently pour a little at a time over the top of the egg. Repeat this process until the center is to your desired preference.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the egg out of the pan using a spatula or enjoy it straight from the pan to enjoy every drop of the egg and olive oil!!
- Sahtayn!! (Lebanese for bon appétit)!!!