- Place about 2-3 tablespoons (per egg) - at least, of Old Country Olive Oil in a frying pan. It should be enough for your egg(s) to swim in.
- Heat the pan to a medium temperature, making sure that the oil doesn't start to smoke (extra virgin olive can reach 410 ºF before oxidizing).
- Add the egg by pouring it into the pan slowly. This will make the egg white "bubble" and the sides crisp.
- Take a long spoon and scoop up a little of the hot oil from the pan and gently pour a little at a time over the top of the egg. Repeat this process until the center is cooked to your preference.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Photo by Joseph Gonzalez on Unsplash