Marcia Smart's Olive Oil Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot (you can substitute 1 teaspoon minced garlic if you prefer)
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a mason jar with a tight fitting lid, add together all the ingredients. Seal tightly and shake to emulsify.
Alternately, in a medium size bowl add the first four ingredients. Slowly whisk in the Old Country Olive Oil to emulsify.
Keep covered in the refrigerator for up to a week. Let the salad dressing come to room temperature before shaking. Shake well and drizzle on your greens.
, Photo by rawpixel.com